On October 6, 2018 at WWE Super Show-Down, the Undertaker and Triple H will square off for the “last time ever.”
A couple of weeks ago on Raw, the ‘Game’ made his thoughts on the bout clear, and last week we learned what other WWE legends had to say.
This week though, it was the turn of WWE Hall of Famer, the ‘Heartbreak Kid’ Shawn Michaels. The ‘Showstopper’ was very much in the corner of his former DX partner and his best friend in Triple H.
Michaels added that he thought Hunter has more left in the tank than ‘Taker, and was very affirmative that Trips is his pick to win the bout.
This prompted the famous Gong of the Undertaker, and for the first time since defeating Rusev in a Casket Match at the Greatest Royal Rumble in April, the ‘Deadman’ appeared on WWE TV, and confronted the man he retired at WrestleMania 26 regarding his comments.
— WWE (@WWE) September 4, 2018
Undertaker claimed that the reason ‘HBK’ picked Triple H is because he can’t accept that it was the ‘Phenom’ himself who retired Michaels eight years ago.
Michaels refuted, saying that the reason he has stayed retired is out of respect for ‘Taker, but the man with the longest WrestleMania undefeated streak in history claimed that it is in fact out of fear that the Hall of Famer hasn’t wrestled since that night.
The pair did a great job of building towards ‘Taker vs. HHH at Super Show-Down, and possibly hinting at some sort of involvement from Michaels, or maybe even another match between he and the ‘Demon of Death Valley’ at some point down the road.
- Triple H Sets Up Match With The Undertaker on WWE Raw!
- The Undertaker Confirmed For Smackdown Live 1,000!
- Undertaker’s CRAZY Tattoo Story!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW