The Undertaker retired after an illustrious thirty-year WWE career at Survivor Series, and fans will not be able to send in some items that they want “The Deadman” to sign for them, but the service isn’t cheap.
Signed By Superstars is promoting that for $204, fans will be able to send in their items to be signed by The Undertaker. This is a deal that is not going through the usual WWE channels:
It’s not often you get a second chance with The Dead Man. Don’t miss out! Preliminary items up for sale now with new items coming soon. Mail-Ins are open now and will run through the next 3 weeks.
This is obviously a pretty cool opportunity for fans to have their merchandise and pictures signed by one of the most legendary wrestlers of all time, but doing so in a safe manner due to COVID.
It’s not often you get a second chance with The Dead Man. Don’t miss out! Preliminary items up for sale now with new…
Posted by Signed By Superstars on Tuesday, 29 December 2020
What are your thoughts on the above story and will you be taking part in this event? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Upcoming WWE & AEW Events To Air Head To Head?
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- Big E Reunites With New Day For Training You Have To See [VIDEO]