Every year, new stories emerge about insane pitched ideas from WWE creative meetings that never ended up making WWE television.
There was once a time where it was pitched for the Undertaker to have a brother, who survived the house fire that Undertaker started that ended up killing their parents.
Wait that one made TV, and it ended up being one of the most memorable stories of all time?
Ok, well what about the Undertaker’s secret son from 2010, Kaval?
Former WWE writer Brian Gewirtz took to Twitter, in reaction to the rumours of WWE discussing a potential Royal Rumble victory for the Rock next year.
Gewirtz, seemingly to quell the rumours, responded with two insane pitches that were made during his time in WWE.
Things “discussed” in my time at wwe:
Vince having midlife crisis, growing beard, wearing Hawaiian shirts and singing Black Eyed Peas songs
Kaval being Undertakers secret long lost son
Cena losing to Bray Wyatt via singing possessed child… wait, that one actually happened
When one fan made it be known they were glad to see Kaval not be christened as Undertaker’s son, Gewirtz responded:
Ha. When I say “discussed” it doesn’t mean discussed for long
Ha. When I say “discussed” it doesn’t mean discussed for long 😂
— Brian Gewirtz (@bfg728) December 3, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Roman Reigns Vs. Sami Zayn Date Announced
- Rey Mysterio Confronted By WWE Stars At NASCAR Race Track
- Vince McMahon’s WWE Future ‘Early Sticking Point’ In Discussions With Potential Buyers
- WWE Star Says ‘Hell Yeah’ To WrestleMania Showdown With Steve Austin
- SmackDown Kicks Off With Status Update On The Bloodline
- Top WWE Star Believes Logan Paul ‘Doesn’t Want To Be A Wrestler, He Wants To Be Famous’
- Another WWE Star Earns Elimination Chamber Spot
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Update On Nia Jax WWE Status Ahead Of SmackDown