In case you didn’t see him walk out onto stage, wave a bit and then walk off stage at the weekend, you may have been able to catch a glimpse of the Undertaker at last night’s episode of Raw.
‘Taker was the headline induction for this year’s WWE Hall of Fame, and made appearances on both nights of WrestleMania 38 to salute his adoring fans.
According to PWInsider, Undertaker was backstage at last night’s episode of Raw, and at the time of the report, it wasn’t clear whether he’d be making an appearance on the show.
As we know now, he wasn’t on the show, so may well have just been there to hang out with all his friends and to make sure everyone in the locker room was a real man with guns in their bags.
There are no suggestions he’s being brought in to do any more work, but as he said during the Hall of Fame speech, you never say never.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023