Greatest Royal Rumble Approaching!
The Greatest Royal Rumble – i.e. the WrestleMania after WrestleMania – is nearly upon us. And here, on WrestleTalk, we ask the hard questions about WWE’s controversial event in Saudi Arabia’s beautiful city of Jeddah. My god, it’s just so beautiful.
Harder questions than: what’s going to happen to the US and Intercontinental titles? Harder questions than: should WWE really put on an event in a society that limits the rights of women while promoting themselves as a leader in women’s equality? And even harder questions than: who really is Byron Saxton?
No, here on WrestleTalk, we want to know… what the seats will be like for the show?
Turns out the answer to this hard question is… soft. Rather luxuriously soft.
Thanks to Donaldrunk5 on Reddit, who’s earned the nickname ‘Saudi Meltzer’ in the comments, we have a look at the VIP seats at ringside… which appear to be really nice sofa-style armchairs. They look much comfier than the fold out plastic ones. Note to self: discover more oil.
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Top NXT Star Expected For September 25 WWE Raw
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title
- Update On New WWE Ring Name Fans Speculated Was For Jade Cargill
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away