The Usos pulled off a pretty unique feat this week, when they broke a WWE record which they also previously owned.
WWE mentioned on tonight’s (January 21) episode of SmackDown that Jimmy and Jey Uso have held the SmackDown Tag Team Championship for 187 days.
This makes them the longest reigning SmackDown Tag Team Champions of all time. The Usos’ reign is the longest by five days, with the second longest reign lasting 182.
That reign lasted from Hell In A Cell in 2017 until WrestleMania 34, and also belonged to the Usos. So the Usos set a new record this week, by beating a record they already owned.
For the full list of all SmackDown Tag Team Championship reigns, click here.
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Latest On MJF-AEW Situation, Tony Khan Willing To Pay MJF Comparable To Other Top Stars
- Alexa Bliss Shows Off New Tattoo (PHOTO)
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey