The Usos pulled off a pretty unique feat this week, when they broke a WWE record which they also previously owned.
WWE mentioned on tonight’s (January 21) episode of SmackDown that Jimmy and Jey Uso have held the SmackDown Tag Team Championship for 187 days.
This makes them the longest reigning SmackDown Tag Team Champions of all time. The Usos’ reign is the longest by five days, with the second longest reign lasting 182.
That reign lasted from Hell In A Cell in 2017 until WrestleMania 34, and also belonged to the Usos. So the Usos set a new record this week, by beating a record they already owned.
For the full list of all SmackDown Tag Team Championship reigns, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?