The Usos are set to team together for the first time since March 2020 on next week’s episode of SmackDown, as the duo take on fellow former SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Street Profits.
The duo’s last match as a team came on the March 22, 2020 episode of SmackDown, where the pair fought to a no-contest draw with long-rime rivals New Day.
The match was booked without Jey’s approval, who wasn’t too happy about it, so it’ll be interesting to see if the two brothers can co-exist on next week’s show.
The plan WWE is reportedly working off will see Jey and Jimmy Uso reclaim the SmackDown Tag Team Championship soon from a babyface team, so next week could be the start of the brothers getting back on the same page ahead of that.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown
- WWE Files Several New Trademark Filings