Following the 2016 WWE Draft where she was moved to SmackDown, it appeared as if company officials had big plans for Eva Marie.
However, Eva Marie was suspended just a few months later for violating the WWE Wellness Policy, and the company seemingly gave up on positioning her as a big star. A year later, the company decided to release her.
However, over two years after he release from the company, and it has been rumoured that Eva Marie will be returning to WWE in the near future.
Taking to Twitter over the weekend, Eva said it was nice to be reunited with her former coworkers from WWE while “on set”.
Loved seeing my @WWE fam today on set ??????
— Eva Marie (@natalieevamarie) February 9, 2020
Of course, this led many fans to speculate that Eva Marie could be returning to WWE in the near future. Some even theorised that she could be part of the third Mae Young Classic that is rumoured to be taking place this year.
Eva Marie may be returning for the Mae Young classic, what would your reaction be if she won the tournament? pic.twitter.com/6ANX4Ph2IU
— Fiending For Followers ‼️ (@Fiend4FolIows) February 10, 2020
Eva Marie confirmed around twelve months ago that she would be open to returning to the company. For the latest on this interesting story, stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
Speaking of former WWE female performers returning to the company, it has been reported that Kelly Kelly could potentially be making a return to TV on a semi-regular basis.
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Top Champion Names Drew McIntyre As Potential Title Challenger
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI