WWE star Theory has revealed when he found out he would be facing Brock Lesnar at Madison Square Garden.
Theory has garnered plenty of success this year, becoming the youngest United States Champion and winner of the Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match.
On March 5, there was a lot of speculation regarding who would face Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship at Madison Square Garden. Things were kept secretive leading up to the match backstage.
Eventually, it was Theory that came out as the challenger and lost to Lesnar in 90 seconds.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Mr. Money In The Bank revealed that he only found out about the encounter with Brock midway through the show, about an hour before the match actually happened.
Internally, the match was listed as “Brock Lesnar vs. —-” on the card in the back.
Following his victory in the main event at the Money In The Bank event, Theory called out John Cena after the show went off the air.
Keep track of Theory’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed