Thunder Rosa has reportedly suffered an injury, ahead of her AEW Women’s Championship match at Sunday’s Revolution pay-per-view.
UPDATE: Fightful reports that Thunder Rosa being injured has been “vehemently denied”. You can find more details at this link.
On Wednesday’s episode of Dynamite, Rosa teamed with Mercedes Martinez to face off against Champion Britt Baker and Jamie Hayter in tag team action. Rosa scored the victory for her team, pinning Baker ahead of their upcoming title bout.
Per the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Rosa picked up a legitimate injury during the bout. The nature of the competitor’s injury wasn’t disclosed, but Rosa is reportedly still expected to wrestle on Sunday.
Rosa’s upcoming title match with Britt Baker has been highly anticipated by fans ever since Baker won the AEW Women’s Championship in May 2021. Thunder Rosa had defeated Baker in an unsanctioned ‘Light’s Out’ match at St Patrick’s Day Slam earlier in the year.
We will continue to provide updates on Rosa’s status as they become available.
Check out the announced line-up for Sunday’s AEW Revolution pay-per-view right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39