AEW star Thunder Rosa has said she feels as though former WWE star Ember Moon was never given the platform she deserved in the promotion.
Appearing on an episode of Busted Open Radio, Rosa was asked about the recent WWE releases, and she revealed she’d love to have a match with the former NXT Women’s Champion.
“I mean, I worked with Taya before so many times in Lucha Underground. Ember Moon, I have not had the opportunity to work with her. She’s like one of the Dallas veterans. I mean Texas veterans, and she worked for so long in NXT and I don’t think they gave her the platform that she deserved. She’s so good. She’s so underrated. So hopefully I get the opportunity to work with her. It would be a banger. She’s really good.”
Moon was one of several WWE stars released on November 4 after spending six years with the company. Having spent a short time on the main roster, it is believed she will have a 90-day non-compete clause, meaning she will be free to wrestle again at the end of January 2022.
Credit to Fightful for the transcription.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- What Happened In The Rock’s Daughter’s WWE TV Debut Match
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Top NXT Star To Challenge Seth Rollins For WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- Update On CM Punk’s First Feud Following Upcoming AEW Collision Return
- New Name For WWE Faction Revealed
- WWE Raw Star Appears On NXT June 6
- WWE Teases Popular Social Media Stars Debuting Soon
- Stephen Amell Confirms Involvement In Upcoming WWE Project
- Rhea Ripley Responds To Brandi Rhodes Following WWE Raw
- This Star Wants To Hold WWE, UFC & Boxing Championships At The Same Time