Thunder Rosa is absolutely smashing it as AEW Women’s World Champion right now, but when it comes to a tag team, Rosa is open to the idea.
Talking to Sportskeeda when asked if she would be willing to tag with someone else who wears face paint such as herself, Thunder Rosa said:
“Absolutely. I’ve seen how Sting has brought so much more to Darby Allin and — I love Sting’s personality because he’s such an amazing person overall and he’s crazy, and if you put crazy with crazy, it’s a bomb. But for me, I would love it if I had the opportunity to tag with someone that’s very fiery and similar to me. If we can bring some people like that, why not?”
Rosa notably won the AEW Women’s Championship from Britt Baker at AEW Dynamite: St Patrick’s Day Slam in a steel cage match.
She is scheduled to defend her gold against Serena Deeb at AEW Double or Nothing on May 29.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- Former WWE Star Seemingly Signs Deal With The Company
- CM Punk WWE Brand Status Update
- WWE Legend Hospitalized Due To Illness
- AEW Star Set To Return To IMPACT Wrestling
- Backstage Details On Randy Orton WWE Creative Plans
- ‘A Lot Of Negativity’ Backstage In AEW, Reasons Why Revealed
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?