Thunder Rosa has reacted to reports that she’s injured, ahead of Sunday’s AEW Revolution pay-per-view.
In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported that Rosa picked up a legitimate injury on Wednesday’s episode of Dynamite, but is reportedly still expected to challenge for Britt Baker’s AEW Women’s Championship this weekend.
Rosa has now reacted to the ‘rumors’ on Twitter, writing:
“Look at this rumors…”
Per Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful, AEW sources have vehemently denied that Rosa is injured. Sapp tweeted:
“I’ve reached out to Thunder Rosa and AEW sources who have vehemently denied she’s injured. The match at AEW Revolution with Dr. Britt Baker DMD is to proceed as scheduled.”
We will continue to provide updates on Rosa’s status as they become available.
Check out the announced line-up for Sunday’s AEW Revolution pay-per-view right here.
Look at this rumors… pic.twitter.com/kpQtQwqSgP
— Thunder Rosa (@thunderrosa22) March 4, 2022
I've reached out to Thunder Rosa and AEW sources who have vehemently denied she's injured.
The match at AEW Revolution with Dr. Britt Baker DMD is to proceed as scheduled pic.twitter.com/sv6Md8L2bh
— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) March 4, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- Revealed: Will Vince McMahon Be At WrestleMania 39
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Shock Return & Heel Turn On AEW Dynamite
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39