WWE SmackDown star Jimmy Uso has been out for months with a knee injury. While his brother Jey Uso has found success in his current rivalry with Roman Reigns, we haven’t seen Jimmy since WrestleMania. Now, we have an idea of when we might see him again.
Alex McCarthy of talkSPORT is now reporting that Jimmy Uso will return in early 2021. The report comes from Jey Uso himself. Here is the tweet and quote:
Jimmy Uso is on course to return to action from his knee injury in January/February 2021, Jey Uso told me.
— Alex McCarthy (@AlexM_talkSPORT) September 26, 2020
“Jimmy Uso is on course to return to action from his knee injury in January/February 2021, Jey Uso told me.”
The injury took place in the Triple Threat ladder match at WrestleMania between Jimmy Uso, Kofi Kingston, and John Morrison. The match was a bizarre SmackDown Tag Team Championship match with one member of each of the three teams participating.
As mentioned earlier, Jey Uso is currently set to face his cousin, Roman Reigns at Clash of Champions. On the most recent episode of SmackDown, Jey Uso cut a fiery promo where he said when people look at him all they say is “which one are you?”, clearly pointing to the frustration he has felt with his WWE run.
Are you excited to see Jimmy Uso return next year? Let us know on Twitter!
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release