The second match on the main card of Worlds Collide saw Angel Garza defend his NXT Cruiserweight Championship against NXT’s Isaiah Swerve Scott and Jordan Devlin and Travis Banks from NXT UK.
In what should be a surprise to absolutely no one, the four men involved tore the house down with some brilliant fast-paced offence that really got the crowd hot.
However, what will come as a surprise to many is the fact that Angel Garza dropped the belt to Irishman Jordan Devlin. This is Devlin’s first title win in WWE.
This is not the only noteworthy piece of news to come out of the show. Prior to the show taking place, William Regal and Triple H unveiled a new look Cruiserweight Championship.
You didn't bet against him… did you? #AndNew@Jordan_Devlin1 #WorldsCollide pic.twitter.com/RhGKyUU771
— NXT UK (@NXTUK) January 26, 2020
It remains to be seen whether Devlin will be moving to NXT in the US or if he will be taking the Cruiserweight Championship to NXT UK, so stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for the latest on that.
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- WWE Tag Team Makes Raw Debut Against Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler