**Warning: The following article contains spoilers from last night’s MLW Blood & Thunder tapings, turn away if you do not want to know**
A championship change took place at last night’s (January 21) MLW Blood & Thunder tapings, which will air in the coming weeks.
MLW announced earlier this month that Tajiri would be defending his MLW World Middleweight Championship against Myron Reed and a mystery opponent in a Triple Threat match.
The mystery opponent turned out to be ROH World Champion Bandido making his MLW debut in the match. Even so, it was Myron Reed who ended up victorious, crowning him the new MLW World Middleweight Champion.
#MyronReed won the #MLW Middleweight Championship from #YoshihiroTajiri tonight in Dallas, Texas.#Bandido debuted as the third challenger in the bout. pic.twitter.com/awzWmqEILG
— Pro Wrestling Guru (@PWGuru02) January 22, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups