WrestleMania Backlash is set to take place on Sunday night, and with the show just a few days away, the bookies have started to release their betting odds for the show.
While by no means spoilers, the betting odds ahead of a pay-per-view do suggest the likely outcome to most matches, with the betting odds ahead of WrestleMania getting the majority of the matches right.
Below are the odds from SkyBet, with the site seemingly suggesting that The Mysterio Family are going to be beating Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship.
However, that’s the only title that the bookies think is going to change hands on Sunday night, with Rhea Ripley, Bobby Lashley, Bianca Belair and Roman Reigns favourites to win their matches
- Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode (9/4) vs. Rey and Dominik Mysterio (1/3) – SmackDown Tag Team Championship
- Damian Priest (1/7) vs. The Miz (4/1) – Lumberjack Match
- Rhea Ripley (4/7) vs. Charlotte Flair (2/1) vs. Asuka (13/2) – Raw Women’s Championship
- Bianca Belair (1/16) vs. Bayley (7/1) – SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Roman Reigns (1/6) vs. Cesaro (7/2) – Universal Championship
- Bobby Lashley (2/5) vs. Braun Strowman (7/1) vs. Drew McIntyre (11/4) – WWE Championship
Again, it’s important to stress that these are not spoilers and these odds may change, but the betting odds do give us a pretty good idea of what is going to happen at WrestleMania Backlash.