A championship match was announced for next week’s episode of WWE NXT during tonight’s edition of the show on the USA Network.
North American Champion Keith Lee will defend his title in a singles match against Damian Priest.
Priest pointed out that Lee has picked his previous challengers – Cameron Grimes and Dominik Dijakovic – but never picked Priest, claiming it’s because he’s scared of him.
Lee’s last defence was a three-way with both Dijakovic and Priest, but Dijakovic was the one that Lee pinned to win and retain the title.
In tonight’s main event, Lee teamed with Velveteen Dream against Roderick Strong and Adam Cole of Undisputed ERA. During the match, Priest came out and attacked Lee with his nightstick behind the referee’s back. Lee was taken to the back and pulled from the match.
Also announced for next week’s show is NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair taking on Mia Yim in a non-title match, with the story being that Yim was Flair’s first ever opponent in NXT.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39