During tonight’s edition of WWE NXT on the USA Network, a championship for match for next week’s edition of the show was announced.
North American Champion Keith Lee will put his title on the line against Cameron Grimes on March 11.
On the February 26 episode, Grimes picked up a win over Dominik Dijakovic thanks to interference from Damian Priest who attacked Dijakovic with a baton.
Lee came out for a promo tonight, naming Dijakovic and Priest as top contenders for his title. Grimes came out and wasn’t too happy about being left out.
He was booed very heavily and even got chants of “no-one likes you” from the crowd, before revealing that William Regal gave him a title match against Lee for next week.
As of this writing, no other matches have been announced for next week’s show but keep an eye on WrestleTalk.com and our Twitter for any further news.
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match
- VIDEO: Behind The Scenes Look At Tay Melo AEW Double Or Nothing Pregnancy Reveal