WWE Global Ambassador and Warrior Award recipient Titus O’Neil has commented on Hulk Hogan getting booed at WrestleMania 37.
O’Neil and Hogan hosted both nights of ‘Mania together, which basically means they awkwardly stood on the stage and said hello for five minutes.
Speaking on Busted Open Radio about the crowd booing Hogan, O’Neil said:
“It really caught me by surprise. I didn’t expect, I expected some boos, but I didn’t expect it to be at that level. To Hulk’s credit, he took it in stride and kept going. It was definitely different.”
Titus O’Neil was inducted into the Hall of Fame as a Warrior Award recipient last month for his contributions to charities and being a very, very, very, very nice man.
Quote via Fightful
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Another Advertised WWE Raw Match Cancelled?
- USA Network Spoils Upcoming WWE Debut
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed