WWE Ambassador Titus O’Neil has been helping out with Hurricane Ian relief efforts in Tampa, Florida.
Hurricane Ian has left more than 2 million buildings and homes without power since the category four storm hit Florida on Wednesday (September 28).
O’Neil will be helping to distribute meals over the weekend at the Metropolitan Ministries Pasco in Holiday, Florida, with the World Kitchen team, the Metro kitchen team, Next Level Brands Hospitality co-founder Jeff Gigante, philanthropist Tony March, and a .small army of local volunteers’.
A charging station for phones, bottled water, bagged lunches, and a non-perishable food box drive-through will also be available at this location.
The group’s mission is to serve 15,000 hot meals and 10,000 cold meals.
O’Neil’s philanthropy has been recognised in the past, with the star receiving the 2020 Warrior Award for his charitable work.
O’Neil last wrestled in November 2020, before transitioning into an ambassador role for the company. While the star is no longer listed on the active talent roster, O’Neil previously stated that he is currently recovering from a knee injury, and hasn’t retired from in-ring competition.
Via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- AEW Backstage Reaction To CM Punk Instagram Post