Don’t let your grades slip (or slide)! WWE superstar and everythingfordads.com‘s ‘Celebrity Dad of the Year 2015,’ Titus O’Neil, has opened up via Instagram about his plans to start a tuition-free public school. This school will operate in a similar fashion to the I Promise School, that LeBron James is opening in Ohio.
Along with being tuition free, the school will also include pantry food, uniforms, transportation, adult education services, and more according to O’Neil.
O’Neil is no stranger to charity work. With a helping hand from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, he donated 15,000 backpacks to students attending school in Tampa, Flordia. His charity work has earned Titus a great deal of respect from the WWE Universe.
You can learn more about the Bullard Family Foundation and volunteer opportunities by visiting their website.
- Titus O’Neil: Hometown Hero
- Titus O’Neil Clears Up Hulk Hogan Rumors
- Titus O’Neil Addresses TitusWorldSlide
What do you think of Titus’ new school? What wrestlers would make good teachers? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter here. You can also join us on Discord to chat with Oli, Luke, the magazine team, the website writers and each other here!
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Spoiler For Planned Return On August 12 SmackDown
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan
- Former WWE Writer Recalls Stephanie McMahon Reaction To Finding Out He Was A Wrestling Fan