If you dared to watch NXT‘s second season in 2010, you may remember that Titus O‘ Neil at one time was all about making it a win. After nine years of seeing the bright lights of the WWE main roster and becoming a tag team champion with Darren Young in 2015, he now feels that it is time to write his first autobiography.
As PWInsider reports, the book will be called ‘There’s No Such Thing As a Bad Kid: How I Went from Stereotype to Prototype’ and is scheduled to be released in August.
Official Press Release:
An inspiring story from one of WWE’s most charitable Superstars
One conversation from one caring person can change the course of a child’s life? Thaddeus Bullard knows that first-hand. Growing up, he was repeatedly confronted with negative words and actions. By the time he was a teenager, he figured that he was the bad kid everyone said he was, until an adult looked him in the eye and said, “There is no such thing as a bad kid.”
Unfortunately, like young Thaddeus, many children across North America are labeled “bad.” They may have short attention spans, unstable home environments, inattentive parents, or learning difficulties; they may get into trouble at school, get bullied, or bully others. Often, these young people are diagnosed with an emotional or behavioral disorder and placed in special education classes. They internalize these labels, and the imposed limitations affect their ability to learn, behave, and fit in with others.
There’s No Such Thing as a Bad Kid chronicles Thaddeus’s turbulent childhood years as he encountered those who helped him to shed the label and realize his unique greatness and his value and potential. Thaddeus’s remarkable story will provide hope and inspiration to children in similar circumstances and will help guide well-meaning adults in how to pay forward their successes to a generation of disadvantaged children
The term ‘most charitable superstar‘ is quite fitting, as O’Neil seemingly stepped away from wrestling with WWE full-time to lean more towards an ambassador role and doing a lot of charity work.
O’Neil used to be part of ‘Titus Worldwide’ his stable-mate Dana Brooke is wrestling Ronda Rousey for the RAW Women’s Championship tonight on RAW.
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Tony Khan Addresses Rumors About AEW Backstage Unhappiness
- Tony Khan Provides Clarification On Huge Rumored Change To AEW Pay-Per-Views
- CM Punk Returns On AEW Dynamite Quake By The Lake
- Amari Miller Deletes Twitter After Controversial Sasha Banks Comment Causes Huge Backlash
- Freddie Prinze Jr Wanted Karrion Kross As His First Champion
- AEW Trios Championship Tournament Bracket Revealed
- Miro Argues WWE Schedule Is ‘Too Much’
- Britt Baker Fuels Speculation About MJF With Recent Instagram Post
- AEW Dark Elevation Spoilers For August 15