If I were to have given you 100 guesses as to who opened up tonight’s episode of WWE Raw, you probably would have run out of guesses before you said ‘Titus O’Neil’.
Titus opened up the show in his hometown of Tampa, Florida, where he spoke about becoming WWE’s Global Ambassador, and speaking about how WWE is designed to bring people together.
He then said that it’s all about having a good time, and that’s what Tampa would do tonight, before welcoming everyone to Monday Night Raw.
Titus hasn’t wrestled a match for the company since 2020, but is still a regular ambassador for the company. He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2021 as the recipient of the Warrior Award for his good will and contributions to the Tampa area.
A big week for WWE Global Ambassador @TitusONeilWWE! The 2020 Warrior Award recipient kicks off #WWERaw.@ESPYS pic.twitter.com/DoGjL7FeBP
— WWE (@WWE) July 19, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Cody Rhodes Claims He Almost Got Into A Backstage Fight With Top WWE Star
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Pat McAfee WrestleMania 39 Status Revealed
- WWE Stars Vow Bloodshed At NXT Stand & Deliver
- Former WWE NXT Star Makes AEW Debut
- Top AEW Name Says AEW Needs CM Punk & Believes He Will Be Back