AEW has announced a TNT Championship match for next week’s (September 29) episode of AEW Dynamite.
On last week’s episode of Rampage, Miro retained the championship against Fuego Del Sol, before Sammy Guevara ran out to make the save for his friend.
It was announced on tonight’s AEW Dynamite Grand Slam show that Miro will defend the championship against Guevara next week in Rochester.
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- AEW Star Reveals Real Life ‘Burnt Bridge’ Behind Current Storyline