It appears TNT wasn’t impressed with Maki Itoh singing her entrance music on AEW Dynamite… but seemingly in a rather light-hearted way.
The ‘Fired Idol’ Itoh continued singing on the stage while the other five women involved in her match started brawling and her music had shut off.
As pointed out on Twitter by @Boxworm, the subtitles for Itoh’s singing comedically read:
“[Maki Itoh singing in the background, mediocre at best]”
Upon finishing her rendition, Maki Itoh bopped Hikaru Shida on the head with her microphone, but ended up taking the pin in the match to Thunder Rosa.
Itoh was in the women’s #1 contender tournament and really ramped up her following through her social media activity, which led to AEW bringing her in for Revolution and this past Wednesday’s Dynamite.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’