Former MLW World Champion ‘Filthy’ Tom Lawlor is set to be finishing up with Major League Wrestling (MLW) soon.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that Lawlor’s two year MLW contract is expiring soon. MLW officially confirmed this with Fightful, and spoke highly of Lawlor ahead of his departure from the company.
Lawlor’s Casket Match defeat to Mil Muertes at the MLW Fightland show was used as a way to write Lawlor out of the company.
Lawlor was asked about about his contract status during an interview last week, but he opted not to comment. Lawlor did mention that he left his gloves in the ring after his last fight, but that he has not retired from fighting and would not rule out fighting again.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material