Former two-time NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa is now officially a member of the WWE Raw roster as of tonight’s (April 11) episode of Raw.
Ciampa wrestled his final NXT match back at NXT Stand & Deliver, when he was defeated by Tony D’Angelo, before Triple H came out to give him an emotional send off.
Ciampa was officially introduced as the newest member of the Raw roster on tonight’s show, still using the Tommaso Ciampa name, which many had wondered about given the recent renaming of Pete Dunne and Marcel Barthel for the main roster.
Dunne and Barthel, now known as Butch and Ludwig Kaiser respectively, are not the only WWE stars to undergo a name change this year. For a full list of WWE name changes for 2022, click here.
— WWE (@WWE) April 12, 2022
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material