Former two-time NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa is now officially a member of the WWE Raw roster as of tonight’s (April 11) episode of Raw.
Ciampa wrestled his final NXT match back at NXT Stand & Deliver, when he was defeated by Tony D’Angelo, before Triple H came out to give him an emotional send off.
Ciampa was officially introduced as the newest member of the Raw roster on tonight’s show, still using the Tommaso Ciampa name, which many had wondered about given the recent renaming of Pete Dunne and Marcel Barthel for the main roster.
Dunne and Barthel, now known as Butch and Ludwig Kaiser respectively, are not the only WWE stars to undergo a name change this year. For a full list of WWE name changes for 2022, click here.
— WWE (@WWE) April 12, 2022
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon