WWE star Ciampa (Tommaso Ciampa) has teased the potential AEW debuts of Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae, ahead of Dynamite.
LeRae’s WWE contract expired earlier this month. Her husband had left the company in December.
On Instagram, Ciampa shared a photo of himself with the two free-agents at Walt Disney World. Fuelling speculation, he captioned the post:
Hanging out at Epcot with a couple of jokers. ?
Two ‘Joker’ mystery opponents will wrestle on tonight’s episode of Dynamite, with Samoa Joe and Britt Baker set to face off against the TBA wrestlers in their respective Owen Hart Foundation tournament quarterfinal bouts.
Khan has now clarified that the Joker entrants will be making their debuts, indicating that they won’t be names currently on the AEW roster.
Including LeRae, there have been over 20 talents who have left WWE this year so far. You can read a list of the departures at this link.
View this post on Instagram
- Record Numbers For WrestleMania 39 Ticket Sales
- Hikaru Shida Bringing Championship Back To AEW From Japan
- AEW Stars Planned For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Backstage Budget Cuts Having Big Effect
- Real Reason For Big Increase In AEW Rampage Viewership
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Vince McMahon Displayed ‘Super Racist’ ‘Cultural Ignorance’ That Dictated Storylines
- Dexter Lumis Jumps The Barricade During United States Championship Clash
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Return From Leave Of Absence
- Sasha Banks And Naomi Appear Together At She-Hulk Premiere
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE