WWE star Ciampa (Tommaso Ciampa) has teased the potential AEW debuts of Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae, ahead of Dynamite.
LeRae’s WWE contract expired earlier this month. Her husband had left the company in December.
On Instagram, Ciampa shared a photo of himself with the two free-agents at Walt Disney World. Fuelling speculation, he captioned the post:
Hanging out at Epcot with a couple of jokers. ?
Two ‘Joker’ mystery opponents will wrestle on tonight’s episode of Dynamite, with Samoa Joe and Britt Baker set to face off against the TBA wrestlers in their respective Owen Hart Foundation tournament quarterfinal bouts.
Khan has now clarified that the Joker entrants will be making their debuts, indicating that they won’t be names currently on the AEW roster.
Including LeRae, there have been over 20 talents who have left WWE this year so far. You can read a list of the departures at this link.
View this post on Instagram
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- AEW Revolution Match Cancelled
- Backstage Details On Who Knew About Shawn Spears WWE Return
- AEW’s Young Bucks Address Current Relationship With WWE Star Cody Rhodes
- TKO Issues New Statement On Vince McMahon WWE Status & Allegations
- Becky Lynch & Jade Cargill Show Support For Maxxine Dupri After Upsetting Viral Video
- Rhea Ripley Breaks Character To Scold Fans For Harsh Treatment Of Fellow Star
- Major Change To AEW Revolution Match Update
- Visa Issues Set To Cause Huge Changes To AEW Programming?