Tommaso Ciampa has revealed that he’d be open to doing comedic storylines in WWE, following his main roster call-up.
Ciampa is now officially part of the WWE Raw roster. On Monday’s episode, Ciampa featured in a backstage segment with Kevin Owens’ and Ezekiel, attempting to convince Owens that Ezekiel isn’t Elias.
Speaking with Metro.co.uk, the former NXT Champion explained that he’ll always aim to make the most of the time he’s given.
Discussing his future in WWE, Ciampa said:
“Creatively, I’m not very hard to please in the sense that I just view it as, ‘Give me five minutes and I’ll make it the best five minutes I can’, whatever that means.
“Whatever I’m asked to do. If comedy is in my future, whatever it is, I don’t know – I just look at it like, there’s no ending to this
“So, if I do comedy for a couple of months, it doesn’t mean after that I can’t go back and do something else I might enjoy. There’s no ending.”
Several former NXT names have joined the WWE main roster since WrestleMania 38, with Gunther, Ludwig Kaiser (fka Marcel Barthel) and Raquel Rodriguez (Raquel Gonzalez) appearing on last week’s edition of SmackDown.
You can view a list of every WWE name change of 2022 at this link.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material