Tommaso Ciampa has revealed that he’d be open to doing comedic storylines in WWE, following his main roster call-up.
Ciampa is now officially part of the WWE Raw roster. On Monday’s episode, Ciampa featured in a backstage segment with Kevin Owens’ and Ezekiel, attempting to convince Owens that Ezekiel isn’t Elias.
Speaking with Metro.co.uk, the former NXT Champion explained that he’ll always aim to make the most of the time he’s given.
Discussing his future in WWE, Ciampa said:
“Creatively, I’m not very hard to please in the sense that I just view it as, ‘Give me five minutes and I’ll make it the best five minutes I can’, whatever that means.
“Whatever I’m asked to do. If comedy is in my future, whatever it is, I don’t know – I just look at it like, there’s no ending to this
“So, if I do comedy for a couple of months, it doesn’t mean after that I can’t go back and do something else I might enjoy. There’s no ending.”
Several former NXT names have joined the WWE main roster since WrestleMania 38, with Gunther, Ludwig Kaiser (fka Marcel Barthel) and Raquel Rodriguez (Raquel Gonzalez) appearing on last week’s edition of SmackDown.
You can view a list of every WWE name change of 2022 at this link.
- WWE In Talks With Potential Big Signing
- Seth Rollins Opens Up On Issues With CM Punk & Whether He’d Work With Him
- AEW Star Reacts To Claims He’s Been Fined For His Conduct
- WWE Debuting New Show Update
- Popular Star Discussed For WWE Main Roster Call-Up
- Randy Orton Tag Team Match Announced For WWE SmackDown
- Top WWE Star Considering ‘A Number Of Things’ Ahead Of Contract Expiring
- Tony Khan Criticized Backstage Over ‘Shock’ AEW Firing
- WWE ‘Very High’ On Rising Star’s Progress
- Update On Top WWE Star Expected For Imminent Return