Grizzled, grey-bearded Tommaso Ciampa is no more. Say hello to young, brown-bearded Tommaso Ciampa.
Former NXT Champion Ciampa made an appearance on this past week’s episode of WWE Main Event, and viewers were quick to spot he had very clearly dyed his beard for the occasion.
Whether this was a choice Ciampa made for himself, or whether this was something he was asked to do by WWE to make him look younger, we don’t yet know.
Here is Ciampa’s new beard, courtesy of u/hellonit on Reddit.
He’s even less hairy than he was before. New year, new Tommaso.
Fans of Ciampa will likely be quaking in their boots, nervous to see whether Ciampa’s run on the main roster will be good, or whether it will be like another former NXT Champion’s run. Poor Karrion Kross.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Another WWE Star Qualifies For Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Next Ring Of Honor Pay Per View Announced