Now I’m not a doctor, but even I know that’s not what your elbow is supposed to look like, Mr Tommaso Ciampa.
The former NXT Champion has taken to Instagram to show off a truly horrible looking elbow injury he sustained at some point in the past few weeks.
If you don’t like giant swollen elbows, it’s time to look away.
View this post on Instagram
Ciampa has been wrestling several WWE dark matches and matches on Main Event recently ahead of a presumed main roster call-up. Hopefully the swelling isn’t as serious as it looks, or he may need to take a few weeks out to recover.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- First WWE Stars To Pin Roman Reigns Have Interesting Connections To The Tribal Chief