Tommy Dreamer has released a statement after backlash over controversial comments he made on the recent “Plane Ride From Hell” episode of Dark Side of the Ring.
Here is the statement he posted on Twitter:
“Regarding my comments made on Dark Side of the Ring
It was never my intention to offend, hurt or victim shame anyone,
I understand my comments were insensitive and could trigger emotions in someone’s own personal past.
I do not condone sexual misconduct of any kind.
I apologize to anyone I offended.
From the bottom of my heart
I am so sorry.”
The episode is available for free now on the VICE YouTube channel.
After comments Dreamer made, particularly in regard to Heidi Doyle, who was a flight attendant at the time and featured in the episode, Dreamer was suspended indefinitely by IMPACT Wrestling.
- Naomi Removes WWE References From Twitter Bio
- Joey Janela Sets Foot On Fire In Horrifying GCW Botch (Video)
- CM Punk Trends Following Polarising Message To WWE Locker Room
- Paul Wight Reveals Impressive Move He Was Told Never To Perform In Ring Again
- Jon Moxley Set To Reunite Former Tag Team At Independent Show
- Video: NWA Stars Kamille & Thom Latimer Get Married
- Britt Baker Makes Surprise Appearance At AIW Gauntlet For The Gold
- William Regal Details His Reaction To NXT 2.0 Reboot
- Sting Files New Trademark For Iconic Nickname
- Tony Khan Reacts To Johnny Elite’s AEW Debut