Toni Storm requested and was granted her WWE release on December 29, 2021, with ‘burnout’ being cited as the reason for her exit.
Storm’s 90 day non-compete clause has not even expired yet, but that has not stopped her from already finding immediate success outside of the promotion.
Storm officially launched her OnlyFans account yesterday (March 19), and has already made an INSANE amount of money from the platform.
Storm had made over $10,000 in just the first hour of her account going live. The account has now been live for a day, with numbers indicating that she has made AT LEAST $31,000 in just 24 hours.
This is based on the number of likes on her first post, which can only be liked by subscribers, as well as the cost of subscription, which is $20, and taking away the 20% of the money that OF keeps.
This is also not taking into account the subscribers who did not like the first post, so the actual number is likely way higher than even that. You get that money, Toni.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Big E Provides Latest Injury Update Amid WrestleMania Rumours