Progress Wrestling has confirmed, via a match graphic for their upcoming Hello Wembley show, that Toni Storm will compete in a Triple Threat Match on September 30. The NXT UK star will battle Jinny and Millie McKenzie for the Progress Women’s World Championship.
This will be Toni Storm’s first bout after suffering an undisclosed injury at an NXT UK taping on August 26. Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported that the grievance was a spinal injury, though that is yet to be confirmed.
Progress’ Hello Wembley will emanate from the SSE Arena in Wembley, London, England on September 30. Tickets are still available.
BREAKING: with confirmation from our medical team that @tonistorm_ will be fit to compete by 30th Sept, both she and @MillieMcKenzie0 take their title shots and look to dethrone the #Queen @JinnyCouture when we head to @ssearena! Tickets: https://t.co/AmuRQfdx3z #ThisIsPROGRESS pic.twitter.com/FLSXcpw0U0
— ? PROGRESS Wrestling (@ThisIs_Progress) September 5, 2018
WrestleTalk would like to know your views on the Toni Storm injury, whether Progress are being hopeful that she’ll be ready to go by the end of September, and if NXT UK will make her the focus of the brand. You can get in touch via Twitter and Discord today.
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement