After one AEW star demanded a match at the upcoming ROH pay-per-view Supercard of Honor, Tony Khan has responded.
After his loss on tonight’s edition of AEW Dynamite (March 29) Daniel Garcia demanded to face a formidable foe at the upcoming ROH pay-per-view Supercard of Honor.
Interrupting Tony Khan, Daniel Garcia challenged legendary NJPW wrestler Hiroshi Tanahashi and it seemed as though the match was made official!
Shortly thereafter Khan took to Twitter to confirm that the additional big match had been added, writing:
“This Friday, 3/31 ROH Supercard of Honor Los Angeles CA
“@tanahashi1_100 vs @GarciaWrestling
“The former ROH Pure Champion Daniel Garcia has challenged wrestling legend Hiroshi Tanahashi, and NJPW’s Ace has accepted the sports entertainer’s challenge for THIS Friday at Supercard!”
Daniel Garcia lost on tonight’s episode of Dynamite when facing Adam Cole in his in-ring return from injury.
After the match, Chris Jericho had a brief but lingering interaction with Cole. You can read all about Adam Cole’s in-ring return by clicking this link.
You can keep up with all the latest ROH news by clicking this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?