AEW President and CEO Tony Khan appeared in front of the Detroit crowd last night with what could potentially be a pretty big announcement.
After both Dynamite – which featured the second ever Blood & Guts match – and Rampage had come to an end, Khan addressed the fans with a special message.
Khan told the Detroit faithful that he plans to hold a pay-per-view in the city at some point in the future – Detroit has never played host to an AEW pay-per-view before.
The decision to hold Blood & Guts in Detroit was one made specifically by Eddie Kingston as his eyes lit up when it was suggested as an option and he knew Detroit would react so well to such a violent match.
As well as Khan’s speech, the post-show shenanigans also included him, Orange Cassidy, John Silver, Danhausen, Brodie Lee Jr, Thunder Rosa and Toni Storm sharing a hug in the ring together.
What a lovely way to end such a bloody show @TonyKhan @orangecassidy @SilverNumber1 @thunderrosa22 #AEW pic.twitter.com/s4lxCSwb3O
— Stephanie Chase – Detroit – Blood & Guts (@stephaniemchase) June 30, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features