After AEW Dynamite went off the air, Tony Khan made a very important announcement about the Golden Ticket Battle Royal set for AEW Rampage.
After Jon Moxley became the AEW World Champion, Tony Khan informed the crowd of a very important upcoming date.
Detailing the plan for the winner of the Golden Ticket Battle Royal set to take place at tonight’s Grand Slam AEW Rampage taping, Khan revealed some future plans.
Tony Khan informed the live crowd that the winner would then go on to face Jon Moxley on the Tuesday, October 18 edition of AEW Dynamite.
The show will be at the Heritage Bank Center in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The change in the typical AEW Dynamite schedule that bumps the show to being on Tuesday is due to TBS’s October MLB playoffs coverage scheduled for Wednesday.
In other news from AEW Dynamite, Saraya (formerly known as Paige in WWE) debuted on this Grand Slam edition of AEW Dynamite in a suprise angle.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- CM Punk Spotted For First Time Since AEW All Out Backstage Fight (Photo)
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?
- Dwight Howard Has ‘No Doubt’ About Joining WWE
- Dax Harwood Shares Heartwarming Picture With Daughter On Twitter