After AEW Dynamite went off the air, Tony Khan made a very important announcement about the Golden Ticket Battle Royal set for AEW Rampage.
After Jon Moxley became the AEW World Champion, Tony Khan informed the crowd of a very important upcoming date.
Detailing the plan for the winner of the Golden Ticket Battle Royal set to take place at tonight’s Grand Slam AEW Rampage taping, Khan revealed some future plans.
Tony Khan informed the live crowd that the winner would then go on to face Jon Moxley on the Tuesday, October 18 edition of AEW Dynamite.
The show will be at the Heritage Bank Center in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The change in the typical AEW Dynamite schedule that bumps the show to being on Tuesday is due to TBS’s October MLB playoffs coverage scheduled for Wednesday.
In other news from AEW Dynamite, Saraya (formerly known as Paige in WWE) debuted on this Grand Slam edition of AEW Dynamite in a suprise angle.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- Long-Absent AEW Star Teases Match With Former Partner
- Backstage Update On Randy Orton’s WWE Contract