Tony Khan announces a major update on Ring of Honor during the AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door media scrum.
In tonight’s post-event media scrum, Tony Khan announced that Ring Of Honor would be returning to pay-per-view, announcing the ROH ‘Death Before Dishonor’ pay-per-view coming on July 23rd, 2022 from Lowell, Massachusetts.
Khan added a special thank you for All Elite Wrestling’s shared media partner, WarnerMedia (now known as Warner Brothers Discovery post-merger) saying:
“Thank you to Bleacher Report and WarnerMedia for working with us to bring Ring of Honor back to pay-per-view after a very successful return at Supercard of Honor.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Khan referenced that while he was in contact with Claudio about his debut in early June after the Los Angeles Forum show when he knew that CM Punk was likely out.
The post-event media scrum continues, where Tony Khan currently is answering questions alongside another fiery talker, Jay White.
Follow along with WrestleTalk for more updates throughout the night.
You can check out all the details from tonight’s AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door by clicking here.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Update On Another Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- WWE Removes Edge (AEW’s Adam Copeland) From Another Big Spot