Tony Khan announces a major update on Ring of Honor during the AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door media scrum.
In tonight’s post-event media scrum, Tony Khan announced that Ring Of Honor would be returning to pay-per-view, announcing the ROH ‘Death Before Dishonor’ pay-per-view coming on July 23rd, 2022 from Lowell, Massachusetts.
Khan added a special thank you for All Elite Wrestling’s shared media partner, WarnerMedia (now known as Warner Brothers Discovery post-merger) saying:
“Thank you to Bleacher Report and WarnerMedia for working with us to bring Ring of Honor back to pay-per-view after a very successful return at Supercard of Honor.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Khan referenced that while he was in contact with Claudio about his debut in early June after the Los Angeles Forum show when he knew that CM Punk was likely out.
The post-event media scrum continues, where Tony Khan currently is answering questions alongside another fiery talker, Jay White.
Follow along with WrestleTalk for more updates throughout the night.
You can check out all the details from tonight’s AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door by clicking here.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles