Last night, All Elite Wrestling took over the Sears Center in Chicago for what was a tremendous All Out pay-per-view.
The show featured a great singles bout between PAC and Kenny Omega, and a draw-dropping tag team ladder match between The Lucha Bros and The Young Bucks,
It was previously reported that during his chat with the media after All Out, AEW President Tony Khan revealed that Kylie Rae had been granted her AEW release.
However, that is not the only interesting piece of information to come from the media scrum.
Per Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp, Tony Khan confirmed that All Out will take place EVERY YEAR on labour day, and will be one of AEW’s big events.
The show will take place on Labor Day weekend each year.
It is currently not known if Double or Nothing will also become a yearly event. However, we now have our first AEW pay-per-view confirmed for September 5th 2020.
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major WWE Star Confirmed To Be ‘Free Agent’
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- Identities Of Several WWE Departures Confirmed
- Bryan Danielson Discusses CM Punk’s AEW Departure & WWE Return
- Absent WWE Stars Expected At SmackDown
- Another Tease For Major WWE Signing?
- CM Punk Next WWE Appearance Date Announced
- AEW Star Says Last Few Months Of Creative Have Been ‘Frustrating’