Tony Khan has announced that a shocking surprise that just popped up on AEW Dynamite is a free agent no more!
Find out who has officially been announced as All Elite by Tony Khan on Twitter!
Jay White has appeared on AEW Dynamite and commentary has noted that “the hottest free agent in professional wrestling,” Jay White is making professional wrestling news by being in an All Elite Wrestling ring.
When the opening match was meant to be Ricky Starks taking on Juicy Robinson, instead there was a sneak attack on Starks.
With Juice Robinson appearing, he wasn’t alone from the Bullet Club as Switchblade Jay White popped up and joined Robinson in a beatdown on Starks.
AEW fans continue to away the “very important” announcement set from Tony Khan on tonight’s (April 5) episode of Dynamite after Jay White’s surprise appearance kicked off the show.
To keep up with all the latest AEW news, click this link.
Switchblade @JayWhiteNZ is ALL ELITE!
Tune in now to Wednesday Night #AEWDynamite LIVE on @TBSNetwork! pic.twitter.com/GIHAyN2cLo
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) April 6, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?