Earlier today the news broke out that WWE and New Japan Pro Wrestling were in talks over a potential working agreement between the two.
The main topic of discussion is, naturally, what this would mean for the current relationship between New Japan and All Elite Wrestling.
Before tonight’s live episode of Dynamite, AEW President Tony Khan addressed these rumours in the form of a promo targeted at WWE’s Nick Khan.
You can watch the video below.
Ahead of tonight’s Live #AEWDynamite at 10pm ET/9pm CT, and #AEWDoN on ppv Sunday, AEW Owner/President @TonyKhan, aka the Forbidden Door, addressed rumors of a relationship between @WWE & @njpwglobal, + what this means to @AEW! Watch Dynamite tonight LIVE coming up on @TNTdrama! pic.twitter.com/atFTSrvyqZ
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) May 29, 2021
AEW Dynamite airs live tonight on Friday, May 29 2021, directly after WWE SmackDown.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- Paul Heyman Reveals Vince McMahon’s Involvement In Turning Roman Reigns Heel
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?