Tony Khan has commented on the signing of Danhausen to AEW.
Following the announcement that ROH stars were being released from their contracts during the promotion’s hiatus, fans speculated that Danhausen could become All Elite. The popular star debuted for AEW during the January 26 AEW Dynamite Beach Break show, discovered under the ring by Adam Cole.
Speaking on Busted Open Radio, Khan hinted that Danhausen will remain aligned with Orange Cassidy. Praising the new signee, Khan said:
“Danhausen is a lot of fun. Speaking of Orange Cassidy, Danhausen is going to be closely associated with Orange Cassidy perhaps, we’ll see. Having seen them together in Wheeler Yuta’s corner and having seen Danhausen help Orange Cassidy in the great Lights Out match. I definitely think the fans enjoy Danhausen and I’m happy to give them what they want. I love listening to the fans.
The locker room will receive a new addition on Wednesday, with Khan previously stating that a free-agent will sign a contract and slam the forbidden door shut on AEW Dynamite.
Stay up to date with every AEW signing using our roster tracker, at this link.
Transcription via Fightful.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Revealed: Will Vince McMahon Be At WrestleMania 39
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- Confirmation Of Big Change For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Name To Return To WWE When Company Is Sold?
- Shock Return & Heel Turn On AEW Dynamite
- Tony Khan To Retire Championship Belt Design
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out