Following the AEW Double Or Nothing pay-per-view, Tony Khan and new AEW World Champion CM Punk took part in a media scrum.
During said scrum, one of the questions asked was about recent comments made by Eric Bischoff, suggesting that Punk had been a financial flop since joining AEW.
Khan immediately proclaimed “that’s f**king bulls**t”, before erupting into a fired-up response filled with several more f-bombs.
He even brought up the “Friday night war” and mentioned WWE’s lawyer Jerry McDevitt, as AEW was referenced in court documents by WWE as legitimate competition as an argument against MLW’s claim that WWE holds a monopoly over the business.
You can check out the clip below:
Tony Khan goes off at the #AEWDoN media scrum when asked about Eric Bischoff’s comments about CM Punk being a financial flop! @TruHeelHeat #AEW #DoubleOrNothing pic.twitter.com/m2HLXDzzZP
— Romeo El Idolo (@TruHeelRomeo) May 30, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss