AEW President Tony Khan has explained the booking process of the upcoming Forbidden Door event with NJPW.
Speaking with TSN, Khan explained the logistics behind the AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door event and working in collaboration with New Japan Pro Wrestling booker Gedo.
“We’re planning it together. We’re gonna be two-man keys and turn them together like a submarine. We’re going to agree to a great card of matches. For the two of us, I think it will be fun working with him…we’re putting stuff together and now we’re kinda taking our separate ideas and separate stories and trying to find ways to make everything work with our people getting involved on each other’s shows and our own respective shows and stories and staying faithful to the great things we do in AEW and the great things they do in New Japan Pro-Wrestling.”
Tony Khan also teased even more championships coming to All Elite Wrestling in the near future.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Jeff Cobb & Great-O-Khan Make AEW Dynamite Appearance
- ‘Speedball’ Mike Bailey & Veda Scott Get Married (PHOTOS)
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE