AEW President and CEO Tony Khan has said he’s noticed the more hands-on he becomes with the company, the more it gets stronger.
Khan is already a maniac with an insane number of responsibilities, but taking on those additional responsibilities does seem to be paying off for him and AEW.
Speaking with AP News, Khan said:
“I’ve found the company has gotten stronger the more I take on. And I think the fans would agree with that. The really hardcore fans would actually really agree with that. The people who know, know the more hands-on I got about everything, the company has gotten a lot stronger.”
One of the more recent examples of this is that Tony Khan has taken on the editing of AEW Dark and Elevation following the recent Max Caster rap controversy.
AEW certainly has momentum and tonight’s ‘Grand Slam’ event will take place in front of a record number of fans, that could be over 20,000.
- Next Challengers For The Usos Undisputed Tag Team Championships Revealed
- Report: AEW Star Possibly Returning To WWE Is ‘Something That’s In Play’
- AEW Star Confirms CM Punk ‘No Longer In The Company’?
- Details On Triple H’s Involvement In Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens ‘Yelling’ Backstage
- Bray Wyatt Tease On WWE Raw
- Huge WWE Plans Changed Due To Heated Backstage Incident?
- Update On Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens Relationship After Backstage Argument
- Bob Orton Jr Provides Update On Randy Orton’s Recovery
- Kevin Owens/Roman Reigns Backstage Incident, AEW Star Undergoes Surgery, Big E New WWE Role – News Bulletin – November 29, 2022
- Released WWE Star Signs New Contract