The inaugural men’s and women’s Owen Hart Foundation tournaments are underway, with the two finals being set for this Sunday’s AEW Double or Nothing event.
With the tournament set to climax this Sunday, many fans have wondered exactly how often the tournaments will take place, with it never being officially announced to be a yearly thing.
However, Tony Khan spoke about the tournament on today’s pre-Double or Nothing media call, where he said that the tournaments will be taking place every year.
The inaugural men’s final will see Adam Cole face off against Samoa Joe, while Britt Baker will face off with either Ruby Soho or Kris Statlander in the women’s final.
- More WWE Stars Released
- Report: WWE Terminates Relationship Over ‘Breach Of Contract’
- Another Top WWE Star’s Contract Expiring In 2024
- Shock Title Change As AEW Star Seemingly Injured During Match At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- Former AEW Star Says Company Has ‘Too Much Freedom’
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023