The trend of Tony Khan appearing in paid advertisements during Impact Wrestling continued this week. This time, however, he was a bit more ambitious than in most weeks.
Appearing alongside Tony Schiavone, Khan talked about AEW World Champion Kenny Omega wrestling at Hard to Kill. Unphased by this, Khan invited members of the Impact roster to come to AEW Dynamite tomorrow and any other week.
The following is a paid advertisement from @AEW. @TonyKhan @tonyschiavone24 pic.twitter.com/3jlHHKpuKl
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) December 23, 2020
Khan put increased emphasis on Impact’s tag team division. As he said he would take a look at Impact’s tag division, footage of the Good Brothers, The North, and the Motor City Machine Guns played overtop.
This should lead to some excitement amongst AEW and Impact fans. Many fans have speculated about potential matches between AEW’s stacked tag division and the tag teams listed above.
Khan and Schiavone also ran down the card for tomorrow’s AEW Dynamite. We will have to wait and see if any Impact stars arrive on the show.
Kenny Omega is currently set to team with Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows to face Rich Swann and the Motor City Machine Guns at Hard to Kill. It will be Omega’s in-ring debut with Impact Wrestling.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39