AEW President Tony Khan believes that a lot of Jim Cornette’s criticisms surrounding AEW are ‘very fair’.
Cornette has both criticised and praised the AEW product countless times since the promotion’s inception.
During the ROH Death Before Dishonor post show media scrum, Tony Khan made it clear that he can understand a lot of Cornette’s takes.
After speaking about Booker T, arguing that the WWE Hall of Famer has earned the right to criticise the current product, Khan brought up Cornette, noting:
“Just as also some of the other vocal critics of AEW, including Jim Cornette. One of the more vocal critics, but at times also a lot of what he says is very fair. I appreciate the positive stuff.”
Cornette recently praised the Christian Cage heel turn storyline, calling Cage’s promo on the June 22 edition of Dynamite the ‘greatest heel promo in years‘.
Also during the media scrum, Dax Harwood of FTR argued that the legendary manager paved the way for the wrestlers of today.
In the main event of Death Before Dishonor, FTR defended their ROH Tag Team Championship against the Briscoes.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features