Tony Khan took to Twitter to clarify a popular AEW stars’ status within the company after a fan questioned whether Khan had “given up” on them.
After a really fun night of action on AEW Rampage that saw an exciting match between Eddie Kingston and Takeshita, an ROH heel turn and future championship match set as well as a banger main event between Orange Cassidy and Tony Nese, there were a lot of positive takeaways.
When one fan on Twitter responded to one of Khan’s Tweets with an inquiry regarding Khan having “given up on Penelope Ford,” Khan responded to clarify her status, writing:
“Not at all, total opposite in fact; she’s a great wrestler, and I can’t wait until she’s medically cleared to come back. She’s been in some classic @AEW matches, and hopefully she’ll be in many more!”
Penelope Ford is currently 2-0-0 in 2022 according to WrestleTalk’s AEW Win/Loss tracker.
You can check out the entire women’s roster from All Elite Wrestling and their win/loss records by clicking here.
Not at all, total opposite in fact; she’s a great wrestler, and I can’t wait until she’s medically cleared to come back. She’s been in some classic @AEW matches, and hopefully she’ll be in many more!#AEWRampage
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) July 9, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism